Bane Chronicles




*FANGIRLING FOR A MOMENT*

When I read The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices, I was not a fan of sassy Magnus Bane. But for Cassandra Clare, I started to read TBC. WOW!!! It was wicked.  Definitely, she created the bond between myself and the book The Bane Chronicles.

Let me name those 10 novellas separately:

What Really Happened in Peru
The Runaway Queen
Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale 
The Midnight Heir 
The Rise of the Hotel Dumort 
Saving Raphael Santiago 
Fall of the Hotel Dumort
What To Buy The Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You're Not Officially Dating Anyway)
The Last Stand of the New York Institute
The Course of True Love
The voicemail of Magnus Bane

Those who don't love Magnus, will be able to love him in this chronicles. He is so awesome and cool. His way with words and his sense of humour. I was in love with all the chapters. The first chapter, that was incredibly awesome, I really laughed a lot at his adventures.

I have read all the books in Shadowhunter chronicles. Now, I'm eagerly waiting for THE LADY MIDNIGHT *screaming*.


Overall, The Bane Chronicles-> Outstanding

Comments