RECOMMENDATIONS

Hey guys! Now, I'm going to recommend some standalone books which I really loved. Mostly I have read series, but still I get enough time to read standalones. So let's start,



1. Fangirl -Rainbow Rowell

I have my own copy.It was a birthday present. Not really a birthday present. You all know what birthday present meant to be, but my story is just different. I created an Amazon account for my friend, then ordered the book and told her this was my birthday gift. (Little crazy, right? I know). So let's talk about the book.

A coming-of-age tale of fan fiction, family and first love. 

Cath, she is the protagonist of the story. She was a fan of Simon Snow who was a fictional character. She really adores him and writes fanfiction about him and his world. She was also a  fangirl like us. The story revolves around her whether she can live on her own? Could she experience her true love other than her words?

I really loved the novel.I guess I read it in a day. I'm not sure. As a fangirl every one should read this. 


2.The Fault in our Stars- John Green

Before I bought the book, I do know male protagonist will eventually die. But I haven't thought how it  would affect me. The opening was so good. "As I read, I fell in love with him slowly and then all at once". When Gus entered the book, I was totally engrossed with the book. He could manage to put a smile on my face. When he died, I was so crushed. The pain hit me really hard, when Hazel felt the pain.*sobs*. As the saying, Pain, it demands to be felt.

So everyone, must read this and feel the pain. (MWAHAHA)







The final book:
3. Finding Audrey- Sophie Kinsella 

This was  a quick read. I find it hilarious. I laughed so hard because of Audrey's mother. Audrey has an anxiety disorder. This tells whether she managed out from the disorder or she lived through it. Then there was Linus, her brother's friend helps her to get the anxiety out of her. The ways which he used to help her was freaking good and hilarious. Overall, it was a good read.









So these are my favourite standalone novels. Everyone should give it a go.
If you too have favourite standalone, you can recommend to me. I will definitely read it. 

Until the next time!                                                                                                                                          

Comments