Series Part-1

Here, I'm gonna share my opinions on some books which I have read before started blogging.


1. Vampire Academy Series- Richell Mead

My first ever novel read. I never thought I was a reader,but someone really kindled my reading sense. After that I read this series, I really loved their world. I liked their friendship,their bond,love,politics. At that time, I was really obsessed with it. Sometimes I really cursed the characters, if they do something stupid. For example, I really ditched Rose when she went after Dimitri for killing him. But, instead she romances with him. I was impressed, after that, I read a lot.






2.Harry Potter Series - J.K. Rowling

Do I need to tell? Everyone knows about the Wizarding world and loves it. So who am I not to love the series. I really enjoyed the series. Actually, I first watched the movies, then only came to read. But I was depressed for a thing,"Why couldn't I read the series, when it was first published. If I read at that time, even I could grow up with Harry". But still, I loved it. And will love Always!






3. Legend Series- Marie Lu

I don't know how I got stuck with this book. I thought I was not a political type of person. But when I read this series,I thought "Okay,it was not bad". And completed the series. I definitely have to say, the description for the third book Champion. 
He is a Legend.

She is a Prodigy.

Who will be Champion?
 
Woah! I really loved this one.





4. Divergent Series- Veronica Roth

I really enjoyed the first book. So I started to read the second one. When I was reading this, I came across a big SPOILER(You all know). But first,I thought "Nah, that can't happen. Veronica won't do that to us. The main character can't die". But after completing the series, I cried not for Tris but for Four. OMG, how could he manage to live without her?Then I know, "NO, we can't trust authors, they can do anything to our favourite characters".


5. Shatter Me Series- Tahereh Mafi

*swooning* OMG SUCH AN AWESOME SERIES. Beautifully crafted. When I started this series, I was not sure whether I would like it or not. But now, I am thinking, how could I had such thoughts. MAN!, I really loved Warner. He is perfect. I really have to stop now or else I would start to fangirling!!!




So, the next part will be posted soon!!

Comments