The Glittering Court-SNEAK PEEK



This was my first ARC (even though it's a sneak peek). So thank you NetGalley for providing me this opportunity. I chose this book because of its author Richelle Mead,  I loved her vampire world.

So let's come to The Glittering Court. It's small description:"The Selection meets Reign in this dazzling trilogy of interwoven novels about three girls on a quest for freedom and true love from #1 internationally bestselling author Richelle Mead". I haven't read either The selection or Reign. I am really not a kingdom's subject. This was my first book which involves the titles like "MY LADY".

As was the name, is the place where the novel started off. I can smell the royal within first few chapters. It was not a boring one, you can read once. But it rather goes slow. I don't know why I feel like it, maybe I'm missing the adventures which have taken place in Vampire Academy series. I guess I really expected a lot. Not that I'm saying it's not pleasing. It IS good, and fans of Richelle Mead will definitely read this.


I will give my full review once I have read the remaining part which will be published on 5th April :)

Until next time!

Comments