The Silkworm


Here is the cool cover of The Silkworm!




Written by Robert Galbraith a.k.a J.K Rowling.

"Private investigator Cormoran Strike returns in a new mystery from Robert Galbraith, author of the #1 international bestseller The Cuckoo's Calling".


The return of Strike practically pulled my detective mind which was sleeping inside me. Not that I have a mind like him. He really thinks out of the box. When he explains the crime scene, it was like, he himself has seen the incident through his own eyes. I haven't even thought of that possibility, but still he could manage that one.

Some particular scenes were like as if I'm seeing those scenes through my own eyes. That was horrific. It was definitely a thrill ride to read the whole book. I was like "Wow, is this really happened? or will it happens?. How could anyone do that horrible thing".

Definitely, I should talk about Robin. She really has a hidden talent for investigating, but she needs training. Actually, I'm thinking the same things as Strike "Why did she drop out of her psychology degree?". Must wait!!! Maybe that secret can be revealed in The Career of Evil( I haven't read that one).

On the whole, the novel is incredibly brilliant. This was my second crime novel. I didn't expect that he/she may be the culprit. So, that's why I was so satisfied. Because what would it be if we can guess he was the culprit?.

The Silkworm-> Exceeds Expectation.

Comments