MY FICTION BOYFRIENDS

Hey, guys!!


I am going to share my favourite fictional characters I loved soooooo much. In no particular order, here we go!

1. JULIAN BLACKTHORN(JULES) from LADY MIDNIGHT by CASSANDRA CLARE

OMG!! I love him so much. When I read the Mortal Instruments, I never even liked Julian. But when I came to Lady Midnight, I was like “How could I be so stupid by not liking Julian in TMI. I was so smitten with him. His words, affection, playfulness, passion and love. I loved everything about him. He was the main reason I cried so many times while reading Lady Midnight. I could feel his pain, anxiety, responsibility, longing. OH MY GOSH!

Quotes from JULES:

      1.  “These pictures are my heart. And if my heart was a canvas, every square inch          of it would be painted over with you.”

      2.  “When you love someone, they become a part of who you are. They’re in               everything you do. They’re in the air you breathe and the water you drink and the blood in your veins. Their touch stays on your skin and their voice stays in your ears and their thoughts stay in your mind. You know their dreams because their nightmares pierce your heart and their good dreams are your dreams too. And you don’t think they’re perfect, but you know their flaws, the deep-down truth of them, and the shadows of all their secrets, and they don’t frighten you away; in fact, you love them more for it because you don’t want perfect. You want them”.

2. SIMON LEWIS from THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS by CASSANDRA CLARE

Before Julian, I loved Simon a lot. From the start itself, I liked Simon. Even I felt Clary would definitely be with him. But when it didn’t happen, I felt bad. But the bond between Clary and Simon, it was so freaking good. When he turned into a vampire, when his mom cursed him, I really cried hard. Then I felt relieved when he and Isabelle become a couple. When he sacrificed his immortality so that Magnus could be with Alec, I cried. He was so good. How could he be so nice? Even though he knew, he couldn’t be with Clary or Isabelle he still sacrificed. *SOBBING*

Quotes from SIMON:

    1.   “I wouldn’t give up loving you. Not for anything. You know what Raphael told     me? That didn’t know how to be a good vampire, that vampires accept that they’re dead. But as long as I remember what it was like to love you, I’ll always feel like I’m alive.”
    2.     “I hope you told him you were bitten by a gay spider.”

I really don’t know how Cassandra Clare managed to crush our little heart.

3.PERCY JACKSON from PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS & HEROES OF OLYMPUS by RICK RIORDAN

I never thought I would read PJ series and definitely not I would LOVE Percy. Darn it! I LOVE PERCY. He is known for his sassiness. WOAH! He is so cool. He was never afraid to speak his thoughts, maybe except Annabeth. When I read first 10 chapters, I was like “What was that, he attracts the danger. He is such a danger magnet”. I laughed so much at his words. In Percy Jackson and the Olympus series, I didn’t realize how much his love was so deep for Annabeth. Strike the above sentence in HEROES OF OLYMPUS. Oh man, he really loves her so much. Who will jump with you into the pit of hell? Unless he is PERCY. When they jumped, I was cursing a lot. How could Rick do that to us? That was so cruel. This was the evilest thing one can do. I was crying like a shit, to learn how much he suffered in Tartarus. Now, I don’t want to talk about that!

Quotes from PERCY:

      1.  “Don’t feel bad, I’m usually about to die.” (You would definitely know the pun).
      2.  “We’re staying together,” he promised. “You’re not getting away from me. Never       again.”

4. AARON WARNER from SHATTER ME SERIES by TAHEREH MAFI

While reading first book, I was like OH NO, here is the villain of all times(I guess everybody felt that one). But, as the story moves on, his character become so mature and I immediately and instantly fell in love with him. Especially, in the third book, he was the one we loved soooo much. Tahereh did an awesome job by writing him. His love for Juliette, I would never thought one can love someone so dearly. He really proved that. According to me, he was the LOVE OF GOD.(And I'm not exaggerating!).

Quotes from WARNER:

1.  "I don't want to be Warner with you. I want it to be different now. I want you to       call me Aaron".
2. "Ignite, my love. Ignite"

5. TOBIAS EATON(FOUR) from DIVERGENT SERIES by VERONICA ROTH

When I said "OMG, FOUR YOU'RE SO AWESOME", Everyone said" Hey, why are you praising a number". And I was like,"Damn, those pansycakes". I really loved Four. His bravery, confidence, everything inspired me. I don't know there was also film series, where Four character is played by THEO JAMES. When I watched the film, I pictured four with him. And darn it! Theo is the PERFECT(It's my opinion only!). I wasn't crying for Tris, I really cried for Four. My poor Tobias!

Quotes from FOUR:

1. "My name is Four. Call me 'Stiff' again and you and I will have a problem."
2. "I don't know how long it takes for me to realize that isn't going to happen, that         she is gone. But when I do I feel all the strength go out of me, and I fall to my             knees beside the table and I think I cry, then, or at least I want to, and                         everything inside me screams for just one more kiss, one more word,one more       glance, one more." I literally cried when he said these words.

6.  MARCO from THE NIGHT CIRCUS by ERIN MORGENSTERN

Before saying about the character, I really need to say about the book. IT WAS MAGICAL. Everyone should definitely read this. I really enjoyed this book. So, Marco, he is perfect. His part while playing the game(You need to read this, saying again) was bloody brilliant. The way he feels towards Celia. OMG, it feels like forbidden but that is soooo good. When he tried to sacrifice himself. I fainted(not literally!) at that part, even cried.

Quotes from MARCO:

1. "You keep leaving me. You leave me longing for you again and again when I                 would give anything for you to stay, and it is killing me."
2. "Marco moves to close the distance between them, kissing away her tears                   before catching her lip with his own. As he kisses her, the bonfire glows                     brighter. The acrobats catch the light perfectly as they spin. The entire circus           sparkles, dazzling every patron." (Yeah, I know this is not a quote).

7. ADRIAN IVASHKOV from VAMPIRE ACADEMY and BLOODLINES SERIES by RICHELLE MEAD

God, I don't know how to explain this character to you all!! He was so funny, admirable AND irresistible. You would definitely love him. He was so awesome. Sometimes, I really laughed out loud. After completing the Vampire Academy, I don't know there is a spin-off series. Once, when I surf the net, I came across this one. ADRIAN AS A MAIN CHARACTER. Instantly, I downloaded the books and read and fell in love with him.

Quotes from ADRIAN:

1.  "I know how devastated you must be to miss me, but leave a message, and I'll           try to ease your agony".
2. "And hey, if I keep loving you, maybe you'll eventually crack and love me too.              Hell, I'm pretty sure you're already half in love with me".

Last but not least!

8. AUGUSTUS WATERS(GUS) from FAULT IN OUR STARS by JOHN GREEN

I don't have to tell about him. EVERYBODY knows about him, I can tell. He made me cry, laugh and feel. Even before reading the book, I know the spoiler. But still I read. But when it happens, it was such a blow to my heart.(THE BLOODY FEELS!).  Okay, I don't want to talk.

Quotes from GUS:

1. "Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart                 broken by you."
2. "I'll fight it. I'll fight it for you. Don't you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I'm okay.         I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time."

That's all my friends. These are my favourite fictional boyfriends I would like to have. Yeah, I know I won't get anyone. But, it's okay to be in love with more than one person.!!!!!!

Until next time!

Comments