APRIL WRAP UP!

Hey guys! It's time to wrap up the books which I have read this month. This was really a good book month because I read 10 freaking books and 1 novella and 1 essay like thing. So before starting I want to make an announcement!

I already told you guys I have started to write a story called DREAMER. Updated the story. Check that too!!

1. First book of the month New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

So, this is the second book in the Twilight series. Okay, I expected a lot for this book after reading Twilight. But I felt a teeny tiny disappointment. But still, it was a good one. 

I gave 4 out of 5 stars!

2. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

The third book in Twilight Series. This was a quick read and enjoyed it and eager to expect how will the series will wrap up!

4 out of 5 stars!

3. My True Love Gave to me by 12 different authors

I am not into short stories collection. But at that time I had exams, so I couldn't read a book, so I chose this book. It was definitely a different kind of experience. Some stories are worth melting for. Even I cried for a story, that was pretty emotional.

On average, I gave 3.5 out of 5 stars!

4. The Curse of Damini by Debajani Mohanty

Okay, I never thought I would really enjoy this book. But for my surprise, the complete opposite happens. I guess I like historical fiction. I practically lived there when I read this one. One sit reading.

4 out of 5 stars!

5. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee

After listening few chapters, I couldn't listen to it. So instead I read this. I really liked the first book in this series To kill a mockingbird. But this book disappoints me a lot.

3 out of 5 stars!

6. The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

This book was brilliant. Much anticipated book of this year. I really enjoyed. 

4.5 out of 5 stars!

7. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead

I chose this book because of its author. But I rather felt disappointment. But you should give a shot.

3 out of 5 stars!

8. Curse of the Sphinx by Raye Wagner

This was a must read for Greek mythology fans!

4 out of 5 stars

GUESS WHAT, I STARTED TO RE-READ HARRY POTTER SERIES. AND NOW I'M OBSESSED MORE WITH THIS SERIES!

So obviously, my 9th and 10th book was HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE and HARRY POTTER AND CHAMBER OF THE SECRETS

DO WE NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS?NO IT WAS DEFINITELY 5 STARS!

11. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

This was a different kind of experience reading from other perspective than cling Bella.

5 out of 5 stars!

12. Very Good Lives by J.K Rowling

This was a speech which was translated into a book. This was such an inspiration to me. A must read!

Obvio, 5 out of 5 stars!

Comments