ORDER OF THE PHOENIX-REVIEW

Hey guys! I know it has been a long time. I haven't got the time. But I will definitely tell in those days what I have done! NOW, it's time.


SHORT DESCRIPTION:

Harry is furious that he has been abandoned at the Dursleys' house for the summer, for he suspects that Voldemort is gathering an army, that he himself could be attacked, and that his so-called friends are keeping him in the dark. Finally being rescued by wizard bodyguards, he discovers that Dumbledore is regrouping the Order of the Phoenix - a secret society first formed years ago to fight Voldemort. But the Ministry of Magic is against the Order, lies are being spread by the wizards' tabloid, the Daily Prophet, and Harry fears that he may have to take on this epic battle against evil alone.

MY THOUGHTS:

*RE-READ MAY 2016 *

HARRY POTTER books are too gooood to review. So, I’m just sharing my thoughts. But the main reason I want to  is that most of the people are not liking this book as much as the other ones. I don’t see why was that? Maybe it’s because of that EVIL TOAD(You-know-who). But we must see other things.  It was  long because I’m using some quotes from the book.

I.MUST.NOT.TELL.LIES

Yeah, I too loathe her. But I loved this book so much. TBH, this book is my favorite in the whole series. Even when I read the series first time, this was my favorite.  Here, let me tell you some things which I hope will change your likings:

1 1.    “HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF —”
      “SHUT UP!” roared Mrs. Weasley.

Remember these lines, when Harry was cleared of the charges, Fred, George and Ginny continually chanting the same word from the moment Harry told them. Those three! OH MAN! We can’t explain their bonding.

   2.   “Is it true that you shouted at Professor Umbridge?”
    “Yes,” said Harry.
    “You called her a liar?”
    “Yes.”
    “You told her He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is back?”
    “Yes.”
     Professor McGonagall sat down behind her desk, frowning at Harry. Then she      said, “Have a biscuit, Potter.”
    “Have — what?”
    “Have a biscuit,” she repeated impatiently.

You should definitely appreciate Professor McGonagall. Even Ron knows: “Oh, I can’t wait to see McGonagall inspected,” said Ron happily. “Umbridge won’t know what’s hit her.”

   3.     We already know the sassiness of Harry. There are a lot of retorts which            are way too sassy! Here:
       “Why?” said Harry irritably. “I thought Voldemort was supposed to be lying         low, or are you telling me he’s going to jump out from behind a dustbin to         try and do me in?”

      “Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher,” said Harry loudly, “there was just that       minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his       head.”

     “Hey, Potty, I heard Warrington’s sworn to knock you off your broom on            Saturday,” far from chilling his blood, made him laugh. “Warrington’s aim’s        so pathetic I’d be more worried if he was aiming for the person next to me,”      he retorted

   4.    Now, we will see an interesting character. Yeah! And that was LUNA                  LOVEGOOD. I really like her. She is totally different from others. She doesn’t      care what others thought about her. OH! Boy, that attitude! I want to be like       her.

 My favorite dialogue of hers: “Don’t worry. You’re just as sane as I am.”

I’m gonna stop quoting right now or else it would be more than 2 pages long.

Let’s see, Poor Harry went through a lot. His temper rising and flaring for nothing and started to snap. Didn’t know about Voldemort possessing him. He really has grown up, teaching other students and having a crush(It’s more than a crush), too determined not to show how Umbridge affected him. He was banned from the Quidditch(his admirable talent) by that evil little bitch.  More than this, he suffered such a pain guys! One word: Sirius. I was crying so hard. Even though I know what is in store for him,  I couldn’t help it. Whenever Harry said(or trying to say)SIRIUS, I was bawling my eyes out literally. I don’t want to talk about that. It brings so many emotions.

Have we ever thought what Neville is going through, having parents who didn’t recognize him? How he is enduring all those pain not showing to anyone. He is really brave when he tried to jump on Malfoy, stunning Death Eaters. The main surprise is that he could be the chosen one.

Don’t you guys enjoy how Dumbledore Army practicing spells behind the toad’s back? Haven’t you enjoy how the twins caused trouble for that toad after they left? How every single teacher loathed her? How centaurs caught her? How could I forget to mention how our Weasley king  FINALLY helped to get the Quidditch cup?

After all, we went through how could you not enjoy this book?

MY RATING: OUTSTANDING


Comments