ATTENTION EBOOK READERS

HEY GUYS,

A sudden idea struck at me from nowhere. So, I'm gonna execute it. Before saying about what is I'm gonna do let me say things related to it.

People reading this are definitely book readers. We are proud to be a bibliophile.

But this question happens in every book blogs and videos.

PHYSICAL BOOKS ORE EBOOKS?

MY OPINION: AS LONG AS IT IS A BOOK, I DON'T CARE WHICH FORM IT IS IN!

Most of the time, I read ebooks. Not because I don't like physical books but because I couldn't buy as much as I want. You see, I'm still depending on my parents.

MY PREFERRED FORMAT OF EBOOK: Epub (If I couldn't get an epub book, then it can be in pdf form)

EPUB READER FOR ANDROID: UB READER

EBOOK READER FOR PC: CALIBRE( You can convert books from one form to another. Like epub to pdf! You can read too) 


I noticed most of the people are using kindle, nook, kobo etc. But still, they need money. If you want to spend money, you can use it on physical books. I have 700+ no. of ebooks.

So,

MY IDEA IS TO PROVIDE YOU PEOPLE A FREE BOOK EVERY WEEK!

CHEERS! APPLAUSE!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT. AND IF YOU DON'T PREFER EPUB FORMAT YOU CAN CONVERT IT INTO YOUR CHOICE USING CALIBRE. IT WILL TAKE A FEW SECONDS ONLY!

So, what about my idea guys!

Until the next time!


Comments