FLASHBACKS!

Hey guys! I guess I'm back.



I KNOW YOU DON'T. BUT IT'S HAPPY TO THINK THAT YOU PEOPLE MISSED ME!

For more than few days, I was inactive on the blog. I guess I didn't have time for posting. But now I'm gonna post a lot. YAY!! It's been days, so I thought Why can't I give my flashbacks of those days. DON'T WORRY GUYS, MOST OF THE TALKS WILL BE ABOUT BOOKS!

1. COMICS 

Yeah guys, I started to read Comics as well as Manga. The only comic actor I love was SPIDERMAN. Who doesn't love him? Not because I read Spiderman comics. But I watched the movies. TBH, I don't watch other super hero movies. But suddenly I was struck with the idea of reading other super hero comics. So I started with the-one-and-only BATMAN. I really kind of like him because he doesn't have any special powers.

I started from the very first edition of Batman: Year One. I was amazed how I loved the book. So I continued to read. Until now, I have read 4 comic books. If you want to know in which Batman comics should be read. I will give the link, check it out! BATMAN LIST

2. MANGA

I don't know whether you like anime/manga or not. But I really like to watch anime. My first anime was Maid Sama! If you didn't watch it yet, please go and see immediately. You are missing an awesome series. Let's come to the manga I read, Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Manga(Wolf Girl and Black Prince).  There was also anime show for this series. You can check that too. But this was definitely an okay read. If you want to read manga online, then you can check this link. ONLINE MANGA

3. BOOKSTAGRAM

Finally, I started bookstagram. It's not like I have my own library. But still! I share pictures of my precious books. BUT my life time goal is to CREATE MY OWN LIBRARY. If you want to check that , I will give the link too. BOOKSTAGRAM

4. HARRY POTTER

Yeah, Finally! I guess you people don't know about my obsession over HARRY POTTER. To be honest, Harry Potter is my past, future as well as the present. I know! I know! It looks like I'm exaggerating. But it's the truth. Well, let's get into the interesting part!

Even though I have read the books and watched the movies. I pretty much don't own the books. Yeah, you got that right!

5. BOOK FAIR


In my region, there will be a book fair for every year. Before I was not into books, so I won't go to the fair even though my father insists on attending. But after I realised my love for the books, this time, I took the chance and went to 39th Book Fair edition with my Dad. Guess what I bought?

GAME OF THRONES SERIES BY GEORGE R.R MARTIN!!!!

6. BOOKAHOLIC

I was going through a rough time once. I couldn't manage to handle my life. I was so depressed. I HATE SUICIDES, IT'S BECAUSE OF COWARDNESS ONE WILL DO SUCH A THING. But still, the thought of jumping over the building came to my mind. But the savior came to me in the form of books and fanfiction. Yes, I'm saying the truth. It really took my depressed thoughts away. I have no words to express my gratitude.

7. LOVE FOR OUTLANDER

Finally, I started the series guys. OMG! I can't control my emotions right now. THIS WAS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ. This was the first book which I cried and sobbed my heart out. The best fictional character in the fictional world, JAMIE FRASER. You must read the book. CAUTION: This was an adult series. This book is my life. Jamie is my world. Oh God!. I'm rambling. YOU JUST READ THE BOOK!

So I guess this was all. Thank you guys for bearing with me the whole time.

Until the next time!

Comments