Review: A Clash of Kings

A Clash of Kings A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.25 STARS!

What I understood from the book:

1. It’s ridiculously long yet every page is worth reading for.
2. The plot definitely suits the name.
3. Suddenly, everyone started calling themselves as KING.
4. Tyrion Lannister is smart and wicked.
5. Don’t trust anyone. You will never know who will backstab you.
6. But you can trust the dire wolves! (LOL)
7. I WANT MORE!

What I like:

1. I love the innocence of Bran even though he insists that he is NOT a child. (I spoiled myself by peeking through the pages)
2. Dany’s transition from a sweet innocent child to Mother of the Dragons is so perfect. I was SLIGHTLY disappointed because I didn’t get enough of Dany’s POV as much as I thought I would.

What I dislike:

1. I loathe Cersei Lannister.
2. Really really difficult to remember their names.
3. Women were treated like a thing just for sex. NOT EVERYONE. But still!

DEFINITELY AN AMAZING READ!



View all my reviews

Comments