ANNOUNCEMENT TIME

Hey, guys, I have some news to share with you people. So please read it. Without further ado, 

1. I STARTED ANOTHER BLOG. YAY!! 

    I'm so happy to share this news with you guys. FYI, It's not about     books. The blog will be about other things such as life updates, advice, funny incidents, crazy moments and other random thoughts. It will be fun. So please do check that. I'll leave the link below!


2. HAPPY NEWS!

    I reached 2000 views. Thank you so much, guys. Without you people, I wouldn't have achieved that. I love you guys. Just now added new details such as my other social links and to follow the blog. I would be the happiest person in the world if you followed me.

3. SAD NEWS!

    I told in my previous posts, about providing free books to you guys. But I'm so sorry, I couldn't manage to do that. There are a lot of problems with it and I don't want that. Many people advised me, and authors too have very different thoughts of providing free books. I'M REALLY SORRY!

That's all folks!

~Until next time


Comments