FANTASTIC BOOKS

Hey guys!

Half a year was gone. Time really flew fast. OH, how I wish to be a child once more. Leave it, I don't want to be sulking, so let's get into the matter.

This year I have read so many books. I was doing Goodreads challenge. We do it right? Though only some of the books would blew our mind completely, broke our heart and its impact would be sculpted deep down our bones. I do have some books which I want to share with you guys. 

I would give the link if i did a review on that. So that you can see my thoughts.

1. LADY MIDNIGHT by Cassandra Clare



I loved every single page in this book. This was definitely a heart wrenching story. How Ms. Clare manages to create such a circumstances is unaware to me.
In her every series, there would be soul breaking situation one would wish to not get in. Trust me guys, this will definitely crush you. 

This is the best Shadow hunter novel I've ever read. 

2. HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX by J.K Rowling



This was my Harry Potter re-read. I never felt so much emotions when I read it first time. This book was the least favorite book for most of the people. But I really loved this so much. This was MY FAVORITE. If you see my full review, I guess you will know.

3. OUTLANDER by Diana Gabaldon



DEVASTATINGLY BEAUTIFUL! 

OMG, this was one of the beautiful books I have ever read. Everything is perfect. Perfect story, perfect history and damn PERFECT JAMIE! He is THE LIFE. Wonderfully crafted specimen. Can’t get enough of him. I love this book so much. Thank God, there are MORE. This is the FIRST book which made me ugly cry. Sure, I did cry before but not like this. Oh boy, I couldn’t read without sobbing my heart out. 


4. MORE HAPPY THAN NOT by Adam Silvera



THIS.IS.THE BEST.STANDALONE.BOOK.I.HAVE.EVER.READ

That's all guys!

~Until next time!

Comments