BOOK REVIEW #54- FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM


BLURB:

J.K. Rowling's screenwriting debut is captured in this exciting hardcover edition of the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them screenplay. 

When Magizoologist Newt Scamander arrives in New York, he intends his stay to be just a brief stopover. However, when his magical case is misplaced and some of Newt's fantastic beasts escape, it spells trouble for everyone…

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them marks the screenwriting debut of J.K. Rowling, author of the beloved and internationally bestselling Harry Potter books. Featuring a cast of remarkable characters, this is epic, adventure-packed storytelling at its very best. 

Whether an existing fan or new to the wizarding world, this is a perfect addition to any reader's bookshelf.


MY THOUGHTS:

FIRST LET’S TALK ABOUT THE MOVIE

DAMN! The movie was indeed magical. It’s always good to see the magical world on big screen and especially with these fascinating creatures it will pique your curiosity to know more about them. Let me make a list of what I want to say:

1. The movie is definitely a treat to your eyes. I couldn’t keep my eyes off the screen (That happens for every Harry Potter films too). I’m just saying how their hard work was beyond imaginable.

2. Everything about THE NIFFLER screams cute. He managed to bring me THE SMILE whenever he appears on the screen.

3. I love Eddie <3 Throughout the movie, you can see his adoration for his beasts. He feels more comfortable with them than humans.

4. I would say my mind was not completely blown but still it was an amazing experience.

5. And now we wait for the next movie to meet our all-time-favorite character Albus Dumbledore.

6. And I can’t wait for the epic battle between Albus and Grindelwald.

7. I wonder whether there would be screenplay book for other films too.

I started the book as soon as I watched the movie. So the experience was still fresh. I got the tiny details which I shamefully missed from the movie. I’m not good at observing people’s reaction, but the book WILL ALWAYS help me to feel what they feel. So this book is not an exception for that. 

ANNOUNCEMENT: EVERY HARRY POTTER FANS NEED TO WATCH THIS. BUT WHAT I WANT IS PLEASE DON’T COMPARE THE FILM TO HARRY POTTER. JUST ENJOY THE FOLLOWING FILMS AS ADVENTURES OF NEWT SCAMANDER.


MY RATING: Exceeds Expectation

Comments