BOOK REVIEW #85 - SIX OF CROWS


BLURB:

Criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker has been offered wealth beyond his wildest dreams. But to claim it, he'll have to pull off a seemingly impossible heist:

Break into the notorious Ice Court
(a military stronghold that has never been breached)

Retrieve a hostage
(who could unleash magical havoc on the world)

Survive long enough to collect his reward
(and spend it)

Kaz needs a crew desperate enough to take on this suicide mission and dangerous enough to get the job done - and he knows exactly who: six of the deadliest outcasts the city has to offer. Together, they just might be unstoppable - if they don't kill each other first.


MY THOUGHTS:

I would pay someone else to pay someone to write a review for me.

The hype loomed over this book is true and don't you dare to fear for it.

I was little disappointed when my expectations for Darkling was not satisfied. But this book. God. Trust me. I was at mercy in the hands of the book. Everything in this book is epic. The world, the thieves, the plot and the one-and-only Kaz. 

I was amazed. 
I was thrilled. 
I was robbed. 


“When everyone knows you’re a monster, you needn’t waste time doing every monstrous thing.”

A dark and dangerous time for grishas. This time it was not by a boy who wants to create an own world. This time it was a mistake by a brilliant scientist. A powerful invention with the tremendous side-effects. A job for a crew. After everything they went through, the result was not favored. A revenge is coming to pay.

Another best crew to die for after Heroes of Olympus. Squad goal is increasing day by day. You wouldn't be in the crew unless you're the best. Because Kaz always looks for Perfection. And I LOVED EVERY MEMBER. Nina for her courage, Inej for her openness, Jesper for his jests, Matthias for his dedication, Wylan for his whining and Kaz for everything. Good lord, he is bloody brilliant. He is dangerous, alluring, intelligent, thief and above all a strategist. 

"I will have you without armour, Kaz Brekker, or I will not have you at all."

I SHIP EVERY FREAKING SHIP IN THIS BOOK. 


Why in the hell couldn't I talk more about it? 

MY RATING: Exceeds Expectation

Comments

  1. I see a lot of people who have read this book and who love it, or people who still want to read the book. Curious !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a person who belonged to all categories ;) FINALLY! I DID IT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment