BOOK REVIEW #96 - BEEN HERE ALL ALONG


BLURB:

Gideon always has a plan. His plans include running for class president, becoming head of the yearbook committee, and having his choice of colleges. They do NOT include falling head over heels for his best friend and next door neighbor, Kyle. It’s a distraction. It’s pointless, as Kyle is already dating the gorgeous and popular head cheerleader, Ruby. And Gideon doesn’t know what to do.

Kyle finally feels like he has a handle on life. He has a wonderful girlfriend, a best friend willing to debate the finer points of Lord of the Rings, and social acceptance as captain of the basketball team. Then, both Ruby and Gideon start acting really weird, just as his spot on the team is threatened, and Kyle can’t quite figure out what he did wrong…


MY THOUGHTS:

I was having mushy feelings when I read this book. I just wanted to 

cuddle those characters with all my being. They were so cute and innocent and even though I was a devil in disguise I couldn’t stop myself from feeling all the 

squeals. I had a full-time grin on my face during my phase of Been Here All Along. The feeling of being awestruck by an unexpected book was a bliss. I can’t fathom my feelings into the mere words about how much I adore this book. I’ll try though.

“I’m so happy it makes me want to hide, because I don’t know what to do with it all. I want to store it up and save it for winter.”

What would you do when you started to doubt about your feelings for someone? Make a list of Pros and Cons. But don’t try to hide that list under your bed because monsters are lurking there and you could say that the monsters have been in acquaintance with the technology. Because they will post the list and will make your life a living hell when everything was moving smoothly. A nice advice from Gideon: Don’t ever make such kind of list and if you did, 

burn the hell out of it immediately or 

else your ass will face the consequence.

My cuddle baby characters Kyle and Gideon were neighbors. They have been friends since childhood. The arguments of who being the real fan of Lord of Rings is enticing. Whether the one who read the books or the one who watched the movies? I have neither done those things. *walk of shame* Then suddenly out of the blue Gideon suddenly has these unstoppable thoughts. So what he did with it?

“He’s the one who said at the beginning of the marathon that Elijah Wood was cute and then later told me that I remind him of Elijah Wood. If that’s not a pickup line, then I have no idea what a pickup line is.”

I don’t know how to convince you guys to read this. But, if I could I would thrust this book on everyone’s hands to read this beautiful book. 

MY RATING: OUTSTANDING

Comments